HAA position papers are centred around our strategic direction and the seven key issues identified.
- The Environment – including public spaces, transport, and access for people with disabilities
- Appropriate housing – Including social housing, communal housing, and emergency housing
- Elder abuse – awareness, assessment, and prevention
- Health services – particularly the assessment and management of dementia and chronic diseases
- Social isolation – securely identify isolated older people and provide for their physical and psychological well-being
- Ageing and aged care services information – ensuring accessibility
- End-of-life legal planning and health care – ensuring availability to all.
Ageing and aged care services information